Every wiki has their own commitment to how thoroughly a topic is covered. Wonder Woman Wiki is dedicated to covering all things related to Wonder Woman: comics, TV, movies, toys, records, collectibles, you name it. In areas where Wonder Woman is directly involved and referenced, our intention is to provide full coverage. Some material involves Wonder Woman peripherally, or as a minor character, in which case our coverage may not be so in-depth.
- Any comic book title starring Wonder Woman as the title character gets full coverage of every issue. Examples include Wonder Woman (comics), Sensation Comics, etc.
- Comic book titles featuring Wonder Woman as a team member and/or supporting player don't necessarily need to have an article for every issue (i.e. the multiple volumes of Justice League titles). However, story arcs featuring Wonder Woman may be covered on their own page. One example includes Wonder Woman's appearance over multiple issues of Batwoman from 2012-2013. We might cover this on a page titled after the name of that story arc, Batwoman: World's Finest".
- Full coverage of the 1975 Lynda Cater TV series includes pages for every episode, cast members and guest stars, the TV versions of main characters (i.e. Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter), and other tie-ins.
- TV shows that have featured Wonder Woman as a guest character don't require full coverage. For example, Wonder Woman appeared in two episodes of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It's not necessary to have separate episode pages, or an article for that version of Wonder Woman, when everything can be covered on the Batman: The Brave and the Bold page.
- Wonder Woman Wiki doesn't require a page for every movie released in the series of DC Animated Movies, or pages for the version of the character appearing in each movie. Other wikis do a fine job of covering those movies with detailed synopses of all aspects of the story. For our purposes, a brief summary of Wonder Woman's involvement (with links to other resources) is sufficient.
- The exception to the previous rule is Wonder Woman (2009), where full coverage is warranted.
- Likewise, the live action Wonder Woman (2017), which will get full coverage of cast, characters, etc.
- When possible, attempt to group together similar items of merchandise. For example, we probably don't need separate pages for every Lego set featuring Wonder Woman. Each release should be covered on a single page for Lego.